This was working just fine until yesterday, with no changes made on my end.
IFTTT activity log shows that triggers are firing, however, the virtual switches I set up in HE are no longer turning on (according to Events log.)
This is true for multiple IFTTT triggers I've set up. They were working as expected on Sunday, then stopped yesterday and are still not working as of this morning.
As I stated, I haven't changed anything, but even still, I double-checked IFTTT and each trigger is still tied to the correct HE virtual switch. The IFTTT log continues to show successful triggers, but nothing is showing up on the respective HE device event log.