IFTTT automation-Google sheets?

I wondered if this would be a possible use of IFTTT automation?
But I do not see many Hubitat useful features.
I want to log into a Google drive sheet all sensor instance timestamps of a Door magnetic contact being in "open" state.

I presume this is more possible using the Rule machine - But I have seen IFTTT used for such log file creations.

Any ideas?

Like this?

Ring is a virtual switch in HE, I did not have anything else to add in IFTTT, but works.

Or like this:

Thanks for this clue! So in case of a magnetic contact sensor - Open or Closed - assume Open equates to Ring?

Also when I search for this virtual switch in IFTTT it does not list
Am I doing something wrong?

regards

Charles

Yes, but a virtual switch fits better. On is ring or on is motion. You activate the auto off.

You create the virtual switch in HE, then in the IFTTT integration app in HE you add it, then it should appear when you create the applet in IFTTT

Hi, is there any way variables not included in the Hubitat applet for IFTTT can be logged in a Google spreadsheet, such as temperature, voltage, power or humidity?

I would also like to know this. I'm specifically looking to log Power as measured by a Peanut Plug to Google Sheets so I can study the power consumption of a chest freezer over time.

Does your Peanut report power? Mine do not. Is there an updated driver?

There is a community driver that permits power reporting - but your Peanut's will have to have their firmware updated to support power reporting. The only way to upgrade their firmware is by pairing them an Almond+/Almond 2015/Almond 3 router.

Edit - here's the community driver:

Ashok,

Thanks for your reply! Indeed I have an Almond+ that was laying around gathering dust. I updated my peanut plug and installed the driver you have linked a couple of days ago. Power reporting is working.

What I'm seeking now is a useful way to record the data for review. I was hoping to find a way to send it to a Google Sheet. I have seen some discussion of this around these forums, but have yet to find a discussion with Hubitat specific implementation that I can follow. Any thoughts on this?

I nned something similar. The IFTTT app does not have a trigger for humidity and I want to monitor it, since that is the variable I use to control my A/C. I think the easiest way would be to add the remaining triggers to IFTTT or develop something similar to Simple Google Logger that already exists for Smartthings