If another hub is release after the C-5, how would we migrate if the radios are built in?

It sounds like you have the old hub, so all I can ask is why? I wasn't big on the usb dongle in the beginning, but I have a dedicated place for the unit. If that has a risk of being unplugged then so does the hub power cord.

Read the FAQs on the page you linked to.

What does this mean if I own the original hub?

As much as we'd love for all of you to purchase a new hub, there is really no need for you to do so. This new hub has the exact same CPU and storage resources as the original hub, and it will run the exact same hub platform software.

It sounds like you have the old hub, so all I can ask is why?

Actually, I'm just bad at wording things. Currently, I have the Samsung SmartThings Hub. I just purchased the C5 hub, but was considering canceling that order and purchasing the older style hub.

The Hub C-4 would indeed be a better purchase. Because my current hub (appeared to have) died, I was looking at the possibility of buying the new Hub C-5 until I asked some questions. One of the replies was "...the specs on the new hub are identical with the old hub with the exception of Zigbee/Z-Wave radios being internal as you noted. This in itself could be a disadvantage because in case your hub dies (like your current hub) you will not be able to preserve the data on that is saved on the USB stick, so you would need to start over with no option to restore previous device data".