I saw a man on a hill with a telescope

I'll admit it. I opened my browser, saw this new topic, saw it was in the Debate Chamber, and thought,"That's a unique way to complain about Schlage locks." CLICK

12 Likes

Lol...I thought the same thing. The title and the Debate Chamber grouping caught my attention...was really curious how a telescope and a lock were somehow related.

6 Likes

So is the man on the hill using the telescope to check the status of his Schlage locks?

If HE would fix the issue and contact Schlage directly he wouldn’t need to be doing that?

6 Likes

He was looking for the lock that he threw out the window in frustration.

3 Likes

If the man was on the hill but no one saw him with the telescope did he exist at all?

3 Likes

Riddle solved folks.

Yes...I'm that bored.

10 Likes

Does it come in brushed nickel?

5 Likes

It does. I have that exact model in brushed nickel on two of my doors. Maybe that's why my Schlage locks work so well. :thinking:

6 Likes

It seems that every thread lately is 6 degrees of Schlage locks. :rofl:

I guess I must be really really bored.

3 Likes

Please get out of my head.

2 Likes

Should you be asking? What if he's the man on the hill. Identifying his telescope?

2 Likes

Thank you for the great read this evening! I'd been away not ignoring my husband and decided to check in. You DO make a good point, but I can't see past my tears of laughter to appropriately comment.

4 Likes

Not a chance - it's the CIA !

2 Likes

Just as I was getting my telescope to look at the man and identify him he went away. But I think I saw... No it can't be... Can it?

Santa, is he back? Would this be the first in years that I get a present? Or... Or... Damn I still have to wait until Christmas to know.

2 Likes

Aww you guys.....so serious. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Ahh... yes... but is it food safe?

(That's a 3D printer enthusiast trope)

Ungh.... is it bedtime?

Damn.

(Gettin' old ain't for sissies.)

1 Like

6 Likes

Should we be discussing if it's a Z-Wave telescope or a Zigbee telescope and/or if our mesh extends as far as the hill ?

Simon

2 Likes

5 Likes

You can't run through a campground. You can only ran because it's past tents.
:laughing:
What do you get when you combine a joke with a rhetorical question?

5 Likes