Hue bulbs inconsistent (Resolved)

I currently have Hue bulbs installed on the upper floor of my home. Tonight when I got home I upgraded my HE hub and later proceeded upstairs and noticed most of my bulbs never came on by motion, and some that came on didn't turn back off. I rolled back the update and things were still flakey.

I then rebooted my hue hub (Honestly this Hue hub has been solid and this is the first time I have rebooted it since it's install over 6 months ago). Still no change. I could manually control the bulbs from HE but this was also flakey (Taking multiple on and off commands to respond). Now we are getting somewhere. I suspect the mesh at this point (although I have made no changes, doesn't mean my surrounding environment hasn't changed).

I changed the channel on my Hue and Bingo. All my automations immediately began responding as they should. Thankfully Hubitat allows rolling back versions as this allowed for a quick troubleshooting process. I set things back to my last known good state and performed additional troubleshooting from there.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.