Hue and Tiles?

OK, I can't figure out something that I should be able to figure out!! Can someone help me here..

How do I get my brand new Hue bulbs and new Hub (RGBW bulbs) to show on the dashboard with the ability to change colors from the dashboard? (I can access the bulbs from the devices page btw)

I;m sort of at my wits end here. Am I just missing what tile template I should be using?

(feel free to make snarky comments and point me to the docs or tell me to RTFM)

Thanks!
-Eric

It's not you. You just can't do it (yet?). I'm sure people have come up with clever workarounds, but I just use voice control for those rare instances. I don't think SharpTools.io supports it either, but I don't control my bulbs with that, so I'm not sure. (ActionTiles set the bar for bulb control a bit higher than other dashboards if that's what you're used to.)

Ahh, thanks. I just assumed and you know what they say when you assume,,,,

We have color control in the SharpTools.io development build and expect it to be included in the next platform release.

2 Likes

Just an update that yesterday's SharpTools.io platform release included the release of color control tiles (along with a bunch of other great features):

1 Like