Hubitat Support?

I submitted a help ticket with Hubitat Support 3 days ago and still haven't heard a peep back. Is this normal? This is the first direct support ticket I think I've ever opened with them, but in this case it's something I need their help with. :thinking:

@bobbyD fyi

2 Likes

We've been away from support for a few days. Your ticket will be attended to in the next day or two. You might find it more fruitful to seek support here in the interim.

Like I said, the questions I emailed you with are things only you guys can handle. I’ll keep waiting. Thanks.

I love Hubitat, but holy cow, this support experience has been daunting. If I could handle the things I need on my own, I would gladly do it, but my request can only be handled by Hubitat themselves. I finally got a response, but now going on another 2 weeks of radio silence. :cry:

OK, I checked, and what you are saying does not comport with reality.

1 Like

What did I say that was incorrect?

The last response from your team was 13 days ago.

I'm under the impression that your issue was resolved not too long after your original request. Is there some other issue that is not resolved?

Neither of my issues were resolved. My email address was never changed and the Hub Protect was never transferred to the new hub. I emailed twice in the last 2 weeks asking for an update and received no replies.

You asked me to create a new Hubitat account with the new email address, which I did and then I figured you would reassign it on the backend.

Also, you asked me to send you the MAC addresses of the old/new hubs, which I did, but I'm still not showing Hub Protect on the new hub.

Thanks for your feedback. Will check your hubs in the morning and will follow up on your ticket as needed.

Another 6 days has gone by and I still don't have things wrapped up. I wrote back immediately and said the coupon code you gave me to get Hub Protect back on the new hub isn't working. I also included a screenshot of the error.