Hubitat/Sharptools, authorize a token per hub at different locations

Issue:
Currently Hubitat is only authorizing a single token regardless of hub location and different LAN's. So sharptools can only authorize one location at a time or one hub which means you can only access devices from one or the other hubs in Sharptools. Not both at same time.

Solution:
Authorize a separate sharptools token per hub. Allowing sharptools to get device information from all hubs, not just one or the other.

Background:

I'm putting the kids to sleep, so my apologies in advance for the short reply, but I can comment on this further later if needed. A new token per hub is actually part of the challenge.

Quoting from the first thread you linked to:

Thanks for clarifying, I dont know all the internal details so maybe you can provide some more when possible, but the issue still stands. Only one Hubitat location can be accessed at a time.

I don't have much more to add regarding the challenge, but quoting from the thread linked above again:

There hasn't been a ton of interest in the feature request that was created to authorize more than one Hubitat location in SharpTools even though the question has been brought up a few times.

If I had to take a guess why the feature request hasn't received many votes, I would think it's because there are workarounds with HubConnect or HubMesh:

Hub Mesh is not an option for multiple Hubs at different locations/LAN's. HubConnect is not easy to implement when hubs are miles apart.