Hubitat - Reopen Thread Request

@bravenel

Hey Bruce, I saw you closed out a previous thread I created to see the various solutions people had found with similar issues:

I would ask that it be reopened as I was waiting on feedback from other users. I understand thereโ€™s frustration from various sides and as a project manager that works with technology deployments I understand it happens. However calling a customer thread pointless and shutting it down isnโ€™t helping the conversation but throwing fuel on a fire.

Your approach to this topic was basically trolling. It clearly was not eliciting useful actionable information, but had led to off topic rants. That's why it was closed. Feel free to open a new topic about experiences with ASUS WiFi routers if that's what you are interested in. Please do not tag a long list of users, as such topics will be closed.

1 Like

Help me understand, what did I say that was trolling?

Tagging a long list of users is tantamount to trolling.

If you are seeking feedback from specific users on a specific topic, it is much better to start a group discussion in a private message. You can include @support_team if you'd like us to follow. A group conversation would gain a much better response on the subject, than a public thread where you would (likely) end up getting feedback from users who don't have the same issue: