Hubitat Newbie

Thanks for the add to the community. I’ve been using Home Assistant and have become frustrated with things not being consistent and wanted a more stable solution. Loved the idea of Hubitat being local and so here I am. Having said that z-wave devices are a lot more expensive but I’m willing to invest for it to be consistent. Bought my first device a Monoprice Z Wave Plus Wall Socket Plug in Receptacle with 2 USB and 1 AC Port (15654) , Hubitat found the device and I can turn it on and off via web console and Alexa. However, polling does not work, the state only shows “off” even when on. Maybe what I bought is not completely compatible? Also when I create my first dashboard I am able to turn it on but not off. Any insight would help. Also if anyone has a specific outlet that they purchase that works perfect with Hubitat that would be awesome to see. Thanks. Mark T
Tried to post pic of device but not allowed

1 Like

Welcome aboard!! This is a great place and 'playground' for HA. See if this helps at all with your issue:

1 Like

@mthomas1022 Welcome - this is a great place for help - many people have tried just about anything and everything ...

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.