Hubitat Mobile App Released

Give it another try.

Still nothing

I am also not getting a notification and I do not see a notifications list. I have a Pixel 2 XL with Pie.

Getting the same error on the password change page after trying to migrate Google login

Are you able to login with new credentials you created?

No. It says Incorrect user name or password

Same for me, tried to send GeoEvent multiple times from the app with no luck, as soon as I disabled WiFi, the new device was created in less than 30 sends.

Pixel 2, Pie, fully patched

Now onto playing with the new toy :slight_smile:
Rick

Try logging out and logging back in to the app.

Did your password have at least one upper, lower and a number and be at least 8 characters long?

I didn't have upper. Let me add

Everything is OK now. The problem was in missing upper character.

2 Likes

A suggestion for function in the mobile app.

• Supporting multiple hubs. I have two, one in the summer house and one in ordinary residence. But I want to be able to have notifications and control of dashboards from both hubs in the same app. Maybe through tabs? Or can I link two hubs over wan via hub link?
2 Likes

Ok that did something.
Got a bunch of queued Hello messages

sent message in the Hubitat app
Good Bye
received message

Opened front door
Received "the door is open" message setup in Notifications

Immediate notification sound and text from both tests.

Thank you this is really a great addition to Hubitat. :smiley:

Just confirming the groovy command for use with a user app
"notificationText" associated with one or more phoneApp devices in settings?

device(s).notificationText("text message")

Any feedback from Staff or Testers on what kind of response time we can expect from the geo-fence feature (Similar to Life360, faster/worse)?

My Life360 and Hubitat Mobile App (iOS) geofence presence detectors update basically simultaneously, and both have been very reliable for me lately.

3 Likes

The geofencing minimum area is GIGANTIC. :sob:

6 Likes

I tried to add my wife on the test site, says they need to be signed up first. I then went into my Hub Login Security and created her account. Still no luck on the test site with getting her added there, continues to say, User not found, user must sign up first.

What am I missing?
Rick

Tried logging out/in still nothing for me.

These were the first things I though after testing out the new app as well. I like that app though, the builtin Geofencing and notifications will be nice.

I don't do Life360, but Hubitat Mobile App was instant for me on iOS as well. Very close to the edge of the geofence too (about 20 meters).