Hubitat Mobile App Released

Seems my happiness stopped right after the migration.
Migration went ok, code etc. Just when I log into the app I get a message "No Hub(s) Found For: my@email".
Logging into the portal with the same just migrated account the hub is in full view present.

Anyone.. ideas?

I'm getting exactly the same, logs in to portal and finds my hub under my new email but says no hubs associated with this account.
Everything works fine in the portal, all settings etc are accessible, but obviously the app wont find a 'linked' hub.

Thanks for the app and geofencing, great addition. I went through the thread and did not see anyone with the issue I have. The app is working and my phone is in Devices and shows spot-on for location, however my hub is about a mile off so the Home geofence is no where near accurate.

Any suggestions for me? I have updated to 2.1.0.122 and also have rebooted the hub with no change to the geofence location.

Try updating location under settings in the hub itself

2 Likes

Perfect! All is good - I guess I never realized location was there for the hub. Thanks @mike!

2 Likes

+1

1 Like

upgrade to an Android phone :wink:

2 Likes

Over the past 2 days, my geofence keeps defaulting back to the original size, not the minimum that I keep setting it too.

Anyone else seeing this?
Android 9
Pixel 2

Rick

Alphabet bad.

1 Like

Any other way to get the code? Email address is thru work and the emails are being deleted by our firewall

iPhabet... bad LOL

Same issue with my LG Android 7.

Thanks for the report. Obviously that shouldn't be happening. We are looking into it

It's possible you used a different account. You can verify the account used on the hub via hub IP/hub/register

You can fine tune the pin location tap the pin and hold / drag it where ever you want.

Thanks for the report, haven't seen this personally, but I believe it to just be a display quirk. However I'll let the dev know to look into it. In other words, don't think the frence size changed just the display defaulted.

Reach out to support. No other way to get the code.

Get a private email address for MS Live or GMail or something.

Lots of things going on, heh. Anyone have issues with onboarding a new user? I added the app for an iOS device, started to create a user, and the verify code process does not work (and no way to click resend because the keyboard is covering it...). But I close everything out, try logging in, and it proceeds to the "find a hub" since no email attached. I click on the hub but... nothing happens other than it loading. Can I not assign multiple accounts to my hub? Does everyone in my family just use one login?

Patrick, you and the team continue to "Rock it"

Thanks a ton for all the great work

Rick

2 Likes

can you give me the email address the code is coming from?

accountverification at hubitat.com

This process is handled in portal. But the new portal wasn't ready to fully roll out so it's currently available at https://portal.hubitat.com and if you log in with your hubs main account it will show up in my hubs. From there you can select the hub image and a dialog will open up allowing you to assign other existing users to that hub. Once this is done, they can also log in and see the main hub.

Is there a way to resolve this, I came home earlier and the presence dropped In and out several times(Driving)?

A great App btw :slight_smile: