Hubitat Mobile App Released

I can't get the code to resend =(

Depending on where you left off, you should be able to start over Hubitat Portal otherwise, reach out to support@hubitat.com and they can help.

I'll try support

it looks like your account has started the migration, try the old code in the "Have Code?" link.

=\

Ok, so you should have another email with a temporary password, just login using your email and that temporary password. You will then be asked to change the password. This needs to be done in the portal.hubitat.com and not in the mobile app.

One minor concern about this test-portal page, Safari saves the username and password in the keychain indexed by the URL, so when you eventually move off of the test-portal FQDN, then its going to break a lot of peoples saved credentials.

If you click in the address bar and hit the Command and F keys on a Mac, or the Control and F keys on Windows, you will get the browsers native search (as opposed to search on Discourse you normally get when you have not clicked the address bar). Then you can type in some key words to see if there's a post about it. I find this a very fast way to find info in those tldr threads. :grin:

2 Likes

Better? :slight_smile:

17 Likes

The resemblance is uncanny!

2 Likes

Wait a minute...

2 Likes

You can edit the site name in your keychain / saved passwords when the move happens.

Rofl...I tend to view any post I see with an Orange C reply in the hopes that I learn something new. This is going to get confusing. Your impersonation is complete.

4 Likes

Amen to that.
Plus incredibly it's free!
Thank you team Hubitat!

2 Likes

This is a great start!! Thank you very much. As with other's I have one question. In a multiple hub setup, is there a way to route notifications from the non-selected hub to the selected up to be able to take advantage of the notifications in the app? Maybe Link-to-Hub or something like that?

1 Like

That has been "self" adopted by the Pink R .......now......

I got the first one but a second email never came.

This is awesome!! Smooth setup from the get go! Looking forward to the future with this one!

THANKS!!!!

Slight suggestion for the future roadmap....but consider this:

Two centered circles, one smaller and one larger, you need to enter the smaller one to arrive and exit the larger one to exit - this should cut off on a lot of false positives.

and it does...and it shouldn't be overly complicated. Much more details HERE

But AGAIN THANKS!!!

1 Like

Just use the first one