Hubitat Mobile Android version requirements?

I thought this was a question for support@Hubitat and have sent them two emails and got no response to either one, so now I will try here.
I am new to this, but I would have thought some kind of response from them would have been appropriate.
Does anyone know the minimum version of Android required to run the Hubitat Mobile app? I have an old tablet I hoped to use kinda like a Wink Relay and put it on the wall, but the play store will not show the Hubitat Mobile app, so I presume it is to old. Non current tablets can be had cheaper thus my question.
FYI I rooted one of my old Wink Relays and had success with working the relays and sensing the buttons from Hubitat. I have 4 of the Wink Relays I am not using if anybody here in the community would have use for them.

I have 2 old tablets running Android 4.4 and they will not open an HE dashboard or the admin panel. I just get a black screen. I believe it was a change in WebView. Anything Android 5 or newer should work I believe.

According to the Play store "Requires Android 5.1 and up".

1 Like

I agree 4.4 will not work. My wife's 7.1.1 wotks with mobile.
I was hoping to get a very definate answer as it would be a shame to purchase yet another older tablet to find out it doesnt work.
With 4.4 loading a dashboard with firefox works but I found no way to get it full screen like doing it with Mobile