Hubitat for AUS/NZ Chat

Hi Mike, I got the end points from the supplier. I changed them in 3 locations in the driver code. In the device I can see that one of the lights is on, which it is. If I turn one of them on, nothing happens. In the Log I get this information & error, if you can possibly advise where & what to change? -
dev:5132019-05-14 06:48:53.863 pm infooff2()

dev:5132019-05-14 06:48:39.122 pm infoon2()

dev:5132019-05-14 06:48:15.143 pm errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: user_driver_George_Castanza_HUI_ZigBee_Wall_Switch_3_Gang_V_3_4_418.configure() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] (configure)

dev:5132019-05-14 06:48:13.001 pm debugrefreshing

Hi Mike, I found 3 spots where the same numbers where that I had changed before, changed them to the same as the endpoints, & I can now control the lights from the Device. I then install the App & got them all working.
I have one turning off when I activate my HSM to arm at night. Thanks again for your help

1 Like

Hi Mike, I have the 3 gangs working, thanks. I have what is called a 'Scene Switch' which is a switch to control a light from another location, mine is on the top of my stairs. I've modified the single gang driver to do this. I have the end points from the supplier, I think, he said to try 02. So I changed all the 10's in the driver to 02. I have found all the spots in the driver & now have no errors with the exception of -
dev:4882019-05-15 08:01:50.487 pm debugoff()

dev:4882019-05-15 08:01:43.329 pm debugon()

I think below is the area in the driver code where it could be. Can you have look through the code to see where I need to make the change.

Map resultMap = [:]

if (descMap.cluster == "0006" && descMap.attrId == "0000" && descMap.value =="00" && descMap.endpoint == "02") {
	resultMap = createEvent(name: "switch", value: "off")
} 

else if (descMap.cluster == "0006" && descMap.attrId == "0000" && descMap.value =="01" && descMap.endpoint == "02") {
	resultMap = createEvent(name: "switch", value: "on")
}

return resultMap

}

def off() {
log.debug "off()"
sendEvent(name: "switch", value: "off")
"st cmd 0x${device.deviceNetworkId} 0x02 0x0006 0x0 {}"
}

def on() {
log.debug "on()"
sendEvent(name: "switch", value: "on")
"st cmd 0x${device.deviceNetworkId} 0x02 0x0006 0x1 {}"
}

That is not an error. If you dont want the debug message, change this in 2 locations

def off() {
log.debug "off()"

To:

def off() {
// log.debug "off()"

OR:

def off() {
log.info "off()"

Not sure if you realised that the light isn't turning on or off, I changed to this-

def off() {
}

def on() {
}

& get this in the log -

dev:4882019-05-15 09:45:28.619 pm errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: user_driver_Hubitat_HUI_ZigBee_Wall_Scene_Switch_GH_altered_from_1_Gang_450.log() is applicable for argument types: (null) values: [null] Possible solutions: on(), run(), off(), run(), any(), any(groovy.lang.Closure) on line 129 (on)

dev:4882019-05-15 09:45:23.061 pm errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: user_driver_Hubitat_HUI_ZigBee_Wall_Scene_Switch_GH_altered_from_1_Gang_450.configure() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] (configure)

dev:4882019-05-15 09:45:20.843 pm errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: user_driver_Hubitat_HUI_ZigBee_Wall_Scene_Switch_GH_altered_from_1_Gang_450.log() is applicable for argument types: (null) values: [null] Possible solutions: on(), run(), off(), run(), any(), any(groovy.lang.Closure) on line 123 (off)

dev:4882019-05-15 09:45:18.055 pm errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: user_driver_Hubitat_HUI_ZigBee_Wall_Scene_Switch_GH_altered_from_1_Gang_450.log() is applicable for argument types: (null) values: [null] Possible solutions: on(), run(), off(), run(), any(), any(groovy.lang.Closure) on line 129 (on)

dev:4882019-05-15 09:45:13.066 pm errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: user_driver_Hubitat_HUI_ZigBee_Wall_Scene_Switch_GH_altered_from_1_Gang_450.log() is applicable for argument types: (null) values: [null] Possible solutions: on(), run(), off(), run(), any(), any(groovy.lang.Closure) on line 129 (on)

dev:4882019-05-15 09:45:11.966 pm errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: user_driver_Hubitat_HUI_ZigBee_Wall_Scene_Switch_GH_altered_from_1_Gang_450.log() is applicable for argument types: (null) values: [null] Possible solutions: on(), run(), off(), run(), any(), any(groovy.lang.Closure) on line 129 (on)

& I changed to this -
def off() {
// log.debug "off()"
}

def on() {
// log.debug "on()"
}

I get this in logs -
dev:4882019-05-15 10:00:06.843 pm errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: user_driver_Hubitat_HUI_ZigBee_Wall_Scene_Switch_GH_altered_from_1_Gang_450.configure() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] (configure)

dev:4882019-05-15 09:58:34.550 pm errorgroovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: user_driver_Hubitat_HUI_ZigBee_Wall_Scene_Switch_GH_altered_from_1_Gang_450.configure() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] (configure)

News from the ZWave front! I found the culprit for my inability to pair anything in secure mode and it was the Au-zwaveme dongle that came with the unit.

Won't bore you with all the ins and outs but a couple of weeks of frustration was cured when I replaced the dongle with a Zstick and after that have paired my garage door opener, two door locks (KAS600) and Zconnect Garage controller I use on my electric driveway gates. ALL PAIRED FIRST TIME IN SECURE MODE ......meaning they now work!

This may be a stupid question but to be clear, simply replacing the included ZWaveMe dongle with the ZStick and plugging it into the Hubitat just worked without anything else needing to be done ?

Yes, the ZStick will work with the hub as is. Your Z-Wave devices are tied to whatever stick you use, so if you switch sticks, you would have to start over with pairing devices. We have found and fixed the bug concerning secure devices joining. This fix will be in our upcoming 2.1.0 release.

4 Likes

Great to hear. I've just spent a few hours trying to get a Yale Z-Wave Lock to secure pair, and have been unsuccessful. Looking forward to the update!

Just an FYI. RACV have started selling Samsung Smartthings sensors online here in AUS. You can get the Motion Sensor and the MultiSensor. Shop.

Somebody mentioned that the sensors might be different to the standard v3 sensors and may not work, but I haven't seen that accurately reported yet.

Oh cool. Nice pricing too. Just ordered 10 x Iris v2 motions otherwise I would grab one to check them out.
My gut feeling is that I expect them to be just the same as US ones.

Yeah, thought the pricing was alright. Not too much of an OzTax applied there. How much did you get the iris sensors for each?

$10 ea.

Wow, that’s cheap. Where did you get the from?

Ebay seller

Arriving this week :+1:t2:

Qlder here checking in, pretty sure the hubitat is the one for me - just poking around the forums at the moment.
cc First post / have some questions

After afew hours trawling through the forums i've pulled the trigger on this to give it a go.

My ten little beauties arrived today. All with batteries and pull tabs in place. :-):+1:

3 Likes

Silly question, with alexa and hubitat - do I need to ask alexa, to tell hubitat to "X" or can alexa run a routine / scene without the need for the hubitat part ?

Sorry, she's not welcome in my house. :slight_smile:
As general as your question is, I think it'd be better in a more relevant "Alexa" thread such as Interesting Issue with An Alexa Routine

1 Like

Aye, good point good point.
Ordered my hubitat and just a tad excited. Will research it some more, thanks for the link.