Hubitat for AUS/NZ Chat

I will give this a go tonight and report back too.

Good news.

There is a new (sic) Nue driver. I presumed it would be under "generic zigbee switch".

It works perfectly for the single switch, which I paired newly after the new firmware. I've not tried the others yet.

2 Likes

Just did my 1gang, 2gang and 2gang GPO and all working great. Thanks heaps @mike.maxwell. I cannot wait until the 1gang dimmer is ready and then I am totally sorted :smile:

2 Likes

Mike's been great at helping with these drivers. Loving it

1 Like

I added 8 more Tradfri WS today to my 2nd Hue Bridge with a Hue tap (nothing else on this bridge at the moment). Channel 20 on this one. Found if the bridge was searching and I turned on the lights it found them no problem, started with one at a time and ended up doing the last 4 altogether.

Again, no problems, still waiting for the HE to arrive, it's landed in Sydney at least now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all was wondering if anyone here in oz or anywhere for that matter have got any zigbee curtain motors working on HE
would like to get a couple front window curtains opening and closing with RM

Iโ€™m waiting on ikea :+1:t3:

Isn't ikea only blinds and not curtains

Yes, sorry.

Got it a few days ago and it works with with a custom driver (Nue ZIgbee Wasll Switch 1 Gang).

yeah, alright steve.. stop showing off.
wanna fly to brisbane and join my bulbs for me??

FYI You don't require a custom Nue switch driver anymore so long as you update to the latest 2.1.4 version of HE as their now officially supported.

Brisbane represent! :slight_smile: . What side of town?

North side, around north lakes!

1 Like

I have two more to add, will try those when the HE arrives to see if that makes any difference, I was half expecting the other 8 to cause me hassles after your experience, been a little while since I added any so had everything crossed in preparation.

Hey fellow Aussies,
Ikea Customer Support got back to me with โ€œwe currently are anticipating that the TRADFRI signal repeaters will be introduced into our range this October.
And that coincides with the release of the SYMFONISK speakers.
So Who hoo !

3 Likes

Also if your planning to get the Ikea smart blinds they have a repeater in every box too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yeah.
Repeaters, Speakers & Blinds.
October is gonna be fun. :partying_face:

1 Like

I asked my sister in the UK to buy and post me a couple of the Ikea repeaters. Over a month later and theyโ€™re still not here. Presumably lost in transit :frowning: maybe I should just wait instead of her trying again if theyโ€™re due to be released here soonish?

4-5 weeks away.
I hope :crossed_fingers: