New Hubitat Elevation Model C-7 Available

Last week I waited in line outside an urgent care center, in the sun, while I wasn’t feeling well :face_with_head_bandage:. They seemed surprised when I made it inside and said “no” when they asked if I was “just here for testing?” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

My wife said I should move all my zwave devices to the C-7 tomorrow while she is out of town for work.

So can you get me my hub this afternoon? LOL

7 Likes

Norway is not in EU. Anything that goes into Norway is subject to customs control.

Thank you @bobbles
I've been acting not only as a re-seller but as a distributor. Any faulty hubs have been shipped next day free of charge, any faulty sticks as well (not really many of them - just a few).
I can not take pre-orders on eBay but it's not the end of the world. There will be a new website soon for all European customers with local payment options including iDeal for the Netherlands.

I've decided to take the long way in terms of migration.

I've got 70+ zwave plus devices to migrate from a C5 to a C7 (when it comes).
But, I don't want to do it automatically,because I think that there is something hidden (and wrong) with my current mesh. So, I'm going to exclude, and then include, the long slow way, one at a time.
Arghhh... this is going to take a while....

2 Likes

Our e-commerce system was messed up with respect to shipping options to Europe and UK. It's been fixed now.

2 Likes

Can I pick mine up in Scottsdale? Hand off at a gas station or home depot :slight_smile:

1 Like

So the standard warranty applies to the hubs you re-sell? Or you provide the warranty?

Edit: or standard Ebay purchase protection?

Two year guarantee for the hubs. It's been the same for the sticks in the past (Z-Wave USB dongle/stick) If your hub dies (very unlikely) you get a new one in a few days free of charge. It's always been like this.

Before Europe sales get full throttle I recommend you get your pre-orders at Hubitat.com
If you can't wait it's the best address Collections – HUBITAT

This cracks me up, Z-Wave just now catching up with the Zigbee 1.2 spec from 2007...

4 Likes

Not to show off or anything......

Just got a shipping notification for my hub. The excitement builds!!!

Now that I think about it... the migration from my C4 may take a while, but it will give me time to clean up a bunch of stuff. Time to get my include/exclude routines in order. Going to be a lot of press 5 wait 1 press 3 wait 3 press 1 and cross fingers going on.

7 Likes

I can migrate my 75 devices in <2 hours (well, maybe more if I have to put the hub by my garage door openers to pair them) since I don't have any apps to repair (just node-red device ids to rematch up).

Just need a hub. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really?

And then you say this ....

:rofl:

8 Likes

I am just a natural socially awkward person. I've been practicing my whole life for situations like what we are seeing now. I knew avoiding human contact would pay off some day. ....it's my time to shine. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

I never go outside anyways so this hasn't been a big deal for me. Long as I have my wife canceling headphones I'm good.

5 Likes

Ordered mine

1 Like

What state and city is it shipping from ?

Scottsdale, AZ

2 Likes

LOL, brilliant. Every C7 should ship with those :grinning:

2 Likes