New Hubitat Elevation Model C-7 Available

I just ordered mine and will be coming over from SmartThings. Looking forward to getting the new hub and learning the new rules machine. I use WebCore now but plan on just using RM going forward.

Edit, AWESOME customer service. I sent the email that I missed the promo code and they already refunded me the 10%!!!

4 Likes

Welcome to Hubitat, @chipworkz!

That's a good plan. You should also look at using Hubitat's built-in Apps, like "Simple Automations", "Motion Lighting", "Hubitat Notifications", "Groups and Scenes", "Hubitat Safety Monitor", "Mode Manager", etc... These are all purpose-built, well designed, and supported applications that can accomplish a lot of automations. Save "Rule Machine" for those complex scenarios where the others fall short.

5 Likes

The links are all the same just pick your country

Not to look greedy I ordered a single C7. BUT, now I see the discount code which I failed to use.....such is life.....really looking forward to the new toy. Thanks Hubitat.

Emailed orders and had a refund to cover discount in less than 10 minutes.....what a company ! And couldn't help myself....ordered a second c7.

1 Like

Read Bruce's post above. (#13)

1 Like

Do you think those might be their lifetime sales or just the C7?

Read @lewis.heidrick's first post in this thread.

Impatient. I've ordered from Vesternet...
I think that as there are not jet taxes I should pay the same more or less ..
Have a nice sell time @bravenel!

1 Like

I thought it was #1 as well and was shocked that 13k+ beat me to a post that just occured.. but I think his image just got cut off. But they are selling pretty fast.

3 Likes

I wish our team were that lucky!

Either way, keep up the great work crew!

1 Like

Ordered mine about 5 minutes after the HE team sent out the email!!! I'm like a kid in a candy store, impatiently waiting on the order to process, ship, and be in my hands!!!

3 Likes

Amazing customer service. I also in a rush missed the discount code. I had my refund 5 minutes after I sent an email with my order number.

Rhetorical question - Now where do I sell my C5 once I have C7 up & running (don't really have a use for two hubs). Why I bought the second hub you may ask - to continue supporting the platform :slight_smile:

@yashvind I believe you can set up the old (2nd) hub as a host to your new one. There are more knowledgeable people on here that can better articulate this but I think you can turn it into a "repeater" of sorts..

Would have liked to get mine directly from HE but even with the discount the import and postage will still cost more than paying £135 at Vesternet (free shipping). Glad we have a way to get the hubs easily and at the same price as over in USA :grinning::ok_hand:

1 Like

No worries. We're glad as well that you have another choice.

2 Likes

Just ordered mine, im coming over from a Vera Plus! :sunglasses:

Welcome to the "green side" LOL!!!

1 Like

Yea, that wasn't intentional. It is cut off though. I was just cropping out my personal info.

1 Like