Hubitat devices in SmartThings app?

I moved from SmartThings to hubitat when SmartThings shut down the ADT hub. I love it and don’t want to go back. But I just bought a new Samsung smart tv with a SmartThings app on it and I was wondering if there is a way to get my hubitat devices in the SmartThings app? All I could find googling was I can add a SmartThings hub and connect them together. I don’t really want to add another hub. Is there a plug-in or app that will connect the 2? Thank you

1 Like

Note: ST is scheduled to end groovy at the end of this year so unless there is further development with this smartapp to work with the ST platform … it will mostly only be available until then

1 Like

That’s what I found on Google. Would that work without a SmartThings hub? Or do I have to buy another hub? I’m asking is there a way without having to add another hub. Thank you

There is the ability to add without the hub… search that thread. The instructions are in there somewhere.

3 Likes

You can also look at Samsung Hubitat TV Integration (2016 and later)
Or you can look for integrating HE to ST cloud using Node Red.

3 Likes

Also maybe HomeAssistant as well and then use the community HA to HE bridge...

Seems like a lot of different ways to do this although how long will it be supported is the big question I guess?

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply’s I’ll look into them. I’m not looking to control the tv from hubitat. And I don’t know how much i would use it with an echo right next to me but the tv has the SmartThings app built in so why not.