Hubitat design consultant

Hi All,
I'm new to this home automation stuff but thin it might be what we need.
I do some IT work for a Not for Profit that runs a museum in a heritage listed bluestone building in Melbourne Australia. We want to add some "light and sound" so I'm looking at something like Hubitat with motion sensors that would trigger lights and audio tracks so you can hear the old guys reminisce or explain a bit of equipment type thing. Also a couple of push buttons that will trigger the same sort of thing. Down the track we may want it to trigger videos and some small motors to add effects like the "call recorder" tape actually spinning.

We have a Synology NAS to host the audio tracks. I'm working on wifi throughout the building which has been a battle in itself.

This is way out of my skillset at present so I'm wondering if anyone knows of a company in Melbourne I could get to come in and have a chat and quote for me ? Then I can take it to the committee and see if we can get it funded.

Thanks,
Keith

This is a general thread for discussions related to Australian users:

If you post in that thread, that’s probably your best bet for getting someone local to notice and offer further suggestions.

cool thanks Mark