Hubitat C7 Unresponsive Until Power Cycle

I noticed recently a lot of my rules are not running and the UI is slow, I checked the logs and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on the below.

I installed a couple Aeotec water sensors (SmartThings water leak sensor — Aeotec Zigbee sensor), but I set in the app to disable temperature reporting as I don't use it. It does not seem that setting is being respected. What driver does this particular sensor use? I am using the Generic like the article below.
Aeotec water leak sensor (smartthings)

Below are the errors I notice in my logs. After I power off and back on it is fine for a day.

Event Queue Error: There are a lot of these in my past logs.
com.hubitat.app.exception.LimitExceededException: Event Queue is Full on line 215 (method parse)

Nest Error: Did this app stop working? I have my client ID and secret entered.
Unable to start stream... Missing Token: (null) or API Url: [https://developer-api.nest.com]

Property Error:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get property 'aux_EA' on null object on line 178 (method initialize)

I think that "event queue is full" error is a key indicator. Check out this thread... it's based on earlier versions of the firmware. You didnt mention what version of firmware you were on but this gives some indication where the issue might be.

I would start by checking app & device stats to see what is driving the most activity and maybe start with those. You could disable them one by one until the problem goes away. Or maybe something obvious will pop out among your top apps / devices.

Did the issue appear just after installing the water leak sensors? Or has it been around for a while. If the former you might try disabling those devices to see what happens.

Thank you! I had updated a few days ago and then just now updated to the latest just released. So far so good. Also, I changed the setting on the Aeotec water sensors to 5 degree change for temp vs disabling it to see if that works better. They were reporting every minute prior. So far it has been solid for the past 12 hours......fingers crossed.