Hubitat and Inovelli Switches - 2nd time using switch reacts much faster

I've noticed that if I do virtually anything with my Red Dimmers ("RD"), either physically where a rule was involved or through Alexa or Google, and I haven't used the switch for a while there is a noticeable lag for it to turn on. However, if I turn the switch off, again either by the physical button or Alexa or Google, and then turn it back on shortly thereafter it responds much faster the 2nd and subsequent times trying that. Does anybody know why this is happening and if there is anything I can do about it?

BTW, I've turned on param 51 for several switches, but the ones I'm primarily talking about have double, if not more, taps in use, so that isn't an option.

I am currently using a Hubitat C7 hub on firmware 2.2.6.134 and Inovelli Red Dimmers on firmware 1.48.

Does this correlate at all with reboots? If so, it's possible that the app you're using has not yet "initialized" until you wake it for the first time with some event, like a button press (all depending on what app you're using).

No. I notice it day in and day out. I'm using physical presses most of the time, so that would be the Hubitat app only. But, as I mentioned, today I told Alexa to turn on some lights. It took a very long time. I then shut the lights (I don't remember via Alexa or the button). I then turned them on and off with Google. When it happened quickly I was wondering if that was a Google or Alexa difference. I then turned them on again with Alexa and they came on very quickly too. But, I can do that with other switches too by physically turning them on and off. I've noticed once I've turned it on if it came on slowly and I turn it off and then back on fairly quickly it will be much faster.