Hubigraphs 4.8 (The Final Chapter)

Ok; so it something in the JavaScript. Do you know how to bring up the console on your browser? Can you see any errors there? Also, are your devices configured for that dashboard?

I opened console...here is error i saw (below).... what is unclear to the uneducated (me) what you mean by device configured for the dashboard....could you elaborate?

What do I mean by device... in the new dashboard configuration, devices have to be enabled explicitly for each dashboard. The JavaScript works by listening to the endpoint and updating the graph accordingly. If the device you are graphing is not enabled, there is nothing to listen to... I am going to run some experiments today...

@tim.ocallag, the error that you are seeing is because there appears to be some "bad" data coming through. What does "03.310.00" mean? That is a value that it was seeing. The Hubitat code protects against "bad" values, the JavaScript, not so much. I can add something, but that will take a day or two to find the time.. I just ran an update test with a temperature sensor and everything looks good...

Hi..i dont see that error anymore and I dont see any errors to speak of....
the closest thing to an error are

Can you show all the messages? Or message them to me? I have been playing with it all day with now issue

this does not work as $path is null any ideas.

Nope... i use that in one of my personal apps and it works for me.

Hi, I flagged what I think is a configuration issue a while ago in relation to the tile background not working, I have dome some digging, but still can't resolve the issue.

I have a Hubigraph Weather Tile 2 working, displaying data from openweather and this works, but I am trying to get the tile formatted to align with the colors on the rest of the dashboard (WAF). When I try to edit the tile in Firefox, double clicking on the tiles does not work, but it does in the Edge and Chrome Browsers, where I can edit each tile's background and text.

The problem is I can't edit the background, which I am trying to make transparent or have a certain percentage opacity . When I edit the General Options Section below, nothing happens (ignore the settings below they were just for a test, I don't really want a red background):

I have looked at the code, and could probably change a section of that, the trouble is, as I use HPM, it would just be overwritten every time there is an upgrade. Also, the Color Icons switch doesn't seem to do anything either.

Is there a problem with the code or am I doing something wrong?

Maybe do something wrong? There have been quite a few comment lately. Here is the question: what is in the “base” web address when you are configuring the tile? Is it an IP address (I.e. 192.168.1.67) or is it something else (I.e. hubitat_local). Right now HubiGraph uses the IP address to transfer settings to the hub for storage.

Hi,

Thanks for getting back, it is the base IP address, http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/installedapp/configure/1536/mainPage.

Regards

John

Verified issue. I’ll get it fixed today or tomorrow...

Also color icons; I didn’t implement that yet. What would you like to see here?

Great; I am not too bothered about coloured icons, although others may like them. I was just trying to work out what the differences should be when the switch was made.

Thank you for fixing the day labels. I got them to show up finally by recreating the tile. I'm still seeing wind speeds on the Weather Tile 2 that are way too high. They appear to be correct on the Forecast Tile.

I originally thought that they were the km/h values, but they are even higher than that.

Good catch. I actually fixed this yesterday and was going to silently include it in tomorrow's update; which will include color icons and a fix for night-icons showing up on the daily forecast. Version 4.07 will fix the issue AND will not require a rebuild. It is available now (since you caught me :slight_smile: )

I also see a NAN in the rainfall on your tiles. I'll fix that and make it zero as well.

1 Like

Release 4.1 is uploaded. It has fixes for Weather Tile 2.0 and some enhancements for Bar Graphs.

4 Likes

Newbie question, how to update?
Replace the codes & save again, individually for the parent and childs app?
Thanks for your work

I would use Hubitat Package Manager.
It will download/install all the files for you.
Brilliant app.
Do a search for it.
You won't regret it.

3 Likes

I Agee. Package manager is the way to go!

Was there a change to the Weather Tile, as I seem to broken mine.... I thought that it was the CSS that I was using, but I have ruled it out. So it the tile only able to be 1x1?