HubConnect State not Updating on Remote Hubs

I need a little advice here. I have three Hubs and have them connected through HubConnect
1 server and 2 remote hubs.

Could someone tell me why the Current States are not updating properly? When the device on the server hub is ON , The current state on the remote hubs says it is Off.
I press the sync button and it updates to the correct state, but once I change the status again, it will not update. What might be the issue here? I had it working in the past but doesn't seem to be working now. Any help would be appreciated. See screen shots.

Please enable debug logging. This will shed some light on the issue, which is a communications breakdown somewhere..

Think of it this way... State updates are push events.. When you click Sync you’re initiating a pull of the attribute values. This indicates that the likely breakdown is with hub you are sync’ing from.

Okay I enabled the debug logging in each hub. What am I looking for? Or do you want me to copy and paste for you to review? Thanks.

srwhite, Would you be able to point me in the right direction? One remote hub is changing the State but the other is not. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

srwhite, through trial and error I got it to work again so both hub states are updating. I disconnected the server hub on the remote hub and then added the connection key again. But this time I removed the two == digits at the end of the connection key. Miraculously it worked this time. I just had to find the right combination of edits. Not sure why this one worked.

I deleted the remote client and installed it again to no avail several times before and it did nothing for the fix. I'm sure others are having this same issue so I want them to know how I resolved it.

I'm not sure if it was as simple as disconnecting the server hub or removing the two == signs but I am not adding them back in if it is working.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.