Hub unresponsive now live logging not showing any information

Woke up this morning to find my hub (gen 4) totally unresponsive. It went cold around 6:20 AM because influx data stopped round that time. Couldn't ping the IP which is on DHCP reservation. Checked my Unifi controller and didn't see the HUB listed as a client either. I pulled power to the HUB to reboot it. It rebooted without issue but now live logging is not logging anything. Nothing is showing up there, just a blank log screen. I am able to turn on and off lights and automation seems to be running.

@bobbyD Any way to can take a peek at my hub and let me know why live logging is not working?

As soon as I post this, I went to one of the app and toggle on logging and sure enough live logging started showing events for everything.

If you're using the InfluxDB app that was ported to hubitat, it's known to cause hub lockups.

Definitely not using not.. I am using node-red for influxdb.

Did you have any further luck with the live logging issue? I noticed my live logging just stopped working, and I suspect it is related to my use of a reverse proxy in front of Hubitat (for SSL). If I connect directly via IP address, live logging works; if I connect via the reverse proxy, it does not. Perhaps something changed either in my reverse proxy configuration or in how the live logging is performed. If I have time, I'll try to do more debugging, but for the moment I'm going to connect via direct IP for live logging.

I just rebooted the hub and live logging worked again. Everything running great lately for me.

Just to follow up here for anyone finding this thread, in case they have a similar problem: I did indeed have an error in my reverse proxy configuration; in an attempt to fix another problem, I ended up with two reverse proxies configured, and one of them did not have the sub_filter fix described here at Dashboards don't work behind reverse proxy.

Once I removed the second (erroneous) one, live logging started working again.