Hub Slowing Down Part II

This is a continuation of a previous slowdown issue. I have tried everything on the forum user's ideas and it is a fail unfortunately. Deleted logging...deleted Apps, changed Ethernet cable ....relocated hub.....and the same thing....the hub is slowing to a crawl unless I reboot. I have sent an email for a support ticket today and so far no reply. I am thinking that I will replace it with a HomeSeer hub before I add any more devices. I have lost faith in this hardware and think it is not reliable for my purpose. Sorry but I wanted to believe in this hub but have to call it quits.....

This would actually be easier for troubleshooting purposes if you had continued the previous thread..

Your last post on the thread 4 days ago:

So.. What is going on now?.. Can you give us some more information to help you?

After two days of up time the same thing is happening....slow load times and devices taking extremely long to work. Today the system is totally unuseable. I trigger a light it takes forever for the hub to respond. I have tried different devices from GE, Jasco and Inoivelli.....all the same ....the culprit has to be due to the hub. The common denominator. If it is truly a hardware issue how can you prove it?.....My network is not the problem.....

I am curious if there is anything in your logs that could point to the issue

Since I have disabled all the logging IDK.....

I could buy another hub and see if it is a hardware issue but IDK.....

Even though you disable debug logging.. There should still be some logging happening.. Especially error logs...

OK....will check....could you point me in the right direction....after all I am a newbie...

I like HomeSeer but I do not recommend what they call a hub. It's not a proper solution.

Since we are unaware of the source.. I suggest go to all logs.. And then trigger an action that is being delayed.. The screen capture the section.. It will help to see if something else is going on that could be backlogging

So your recommendation is to enable debugging logs on all devices?

No.. Just go to logs..

Trigger your action then screenshot from trigger time to when the action happens

It is just not device response time it is page loading and general hub response time as well.

OK....I will investigate and reply as soon as I have the data....

Which still could see something in logs that points us in the right direction..

app:1082020-03-23 10:32:35.185 pm info Action (v3.6.1.0) | Front Door Motion Sensor | (Motion) state is already active | Skipping Action...

app:1082020-03-23 10:32:24.482 pm info Action (v3.6.1.0) | Front Door Motion Sensor | (Motion) state is already active | Skipping Action...

app:1082020-03-23 10:32:07.062 pm info Action (v3.6.1.0) | Front Door Motion Sensor | (Motion) state is already active | Skipping Action...

app:1082020-03-23 10:31:49.261 pm info Action (v3.6.1.0) | Front Door Motion Sensor | (Motion) state is already active | Skipping Action...

app:1082020-03-23 10:31:38.633 pm info Action (v3.6.1.0) | Front Door Motion Sensor | (Motion) state is already active | Skipping Action...

dev:2022020-03-23 10:31:34.353 pm infoHallway Thermostat humidity is 49.0%

dev:2022020-03-23 10:31:34.319 pm infoHallway Thermostat humidity is 49.0%

app:1082020-03-23 10:31:13.530 pm info Action (v3.6.1.0) | Front Door Motion Sensor | (Motion) state is already active | Skipping Action...

app:1082020-03-23 10:30:58.455 pm info Action (v3.6.1.0) | Front Door Motion Sensor | (Motion) state is already active | Skipping Action...

--- Live Log Started, waiting for events ---

Curiosity.. What is app 108?

http://<yourhubip>/installedapp/configure/108

Seems like a chatty motion sensor. What is app 108? That a RM rule, Simple Lighting, etc? What brand is the sensor?

I think it is Echo Speaks which is triggered from the motion sensor

Chinese knockoff....I had another one today that I tried to include and it failed