Hub red LED status Always On

Hi, I'm having an issue with my hub, it's been running extremely slow lately and sometimes not even respond, I tried reboots, soft reset and disabling apps but nothing. One thing I noticed is that the red LED is always on now, I thought this should only turn on when the hub is ready to be shutdown but I can be wrong. Any advice on what to try next?

Red means the hub has shutdown I believe. You may want to reach out to support@hubitat.com and @bobbyD will help you.

2 Likes

Right that's what I was thinking that Red means the hub is shutdown but in my case the hub is only online but still has the Red on and performance is really not great. Thank you I will reach out see if he can help

As @ritchierich mentioned, red means the hub is off. The LED should be always on, but it changes the color (red means hub is off, blue means the platform isn't running and green means the hub is running). For older model, there are only two colors red = off, blue= running.

If your hub's light is red, please unplug the power cord for 30 seconds, then plug back in. If problems persist, please PM your hub's MAC address.

Correct I used to have a blue LED status but it's been red for the past 3 or 4 weeks now and I tried unplugging it for a few mins even but still nothing. I will PM you the MAC address now thank you

A post was split to a new topic: Persistent red LED