Hub Protect

I am only using 1 hub a c-7. I had a c-5 hub and have not used it for about 10 to 11 months. I noticed you recharged me for the hub protection for that c-5 hub. I tried this morning to cancel the hub protect for the c-5 hub and put the protection on the C-7 hub. I don’t really know how many times I have been charged today. I don’t know how to remove the c-5 hub because I don’t have it anymore. Can you help me with this problem? I just need hub protect on the c-7 hub called home 2.

If you canceled the Hub Protect today, it will remain in "pending cancelation" until the service expires and at the end of the period, and no additional charge will be made. If you are not sure what service is active, please login to my.hubitat.com then select "Subscribtions". On the Subscriptions page it will show you the status and the next payment:

If you select View, you can see the hub name and Hub ID.

I need to know how many times I was charged for c-7 today and the c-5? From me missing with it today.

No matter how much you cancel and re-activate, you will not be charged anything. If you just subscribed the C-7 today, you will be charged one time, regardless of your subsequent actions.

1 Like