Hub not responsive

We noticed our automations did not work this morning, I can't login, and the hub light is green. What can I do to diagnose?

Thank you!

Have you tried port 8081?

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response. Is this what you're asking?: I went to port forwarding on my eeros and added port 8081 to the device (I had previously reserved the IP, because of previous power outage issues).

Also, I'm able to reach the login page but my credentials aren't working. I was logged in yesterday and made no changes to these settings.

Thanks again!

Have you tried a simple reboot? A port forwarding shouldn’t be necassary if everything worked so far

No. If you go to yourhubsIPadress:8081 , you should reach the diagnostic page. You’ll need to enter the MAC address of the hub to get access.

1 Like

Click this;

http://hubitat.local:8081

If it doesn’t work try a reboot by unplugging the hubitat from the socket, not the hub itself and reconnect after 10-15 seconds

2 Likes

Thank you, it worked! I was able to reboot from there. I will remember this for the future. Much appreciated.

You never know if the wife really cares whether the house is automated until the morning routine goes down lol.

2 Likes

For future reference

2 Likes

No need to look there--this isn't a "hidden feature." :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha I’m not responsible for the initial title @Hasty1 gave it and yes most of them are documented these days (yet not all)

Hence its a [Wiki] :sunglasses::muscle:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.