Hub mesh: 'motion' set to 'inactive'

I have a Hub Mesh from one hub to another. Devices shared from Hub1 include a few Zigbee motion sensors, one a generic Monoprice model, one a ST motion sensor, and one a just installed Nyce motion sensor. First 2 are using the Generic Zigbee Motion Sensor Type. The third is using the Nyce Motion Sensor Series. Events on all three devices look fine on Hub1, showing when motion starts, and when it stops. On Hub2, when looking at the forwarded Events, first 2 devices look fine, one event for motion, one for no motion. The third one (Nyce) shows the message "Hub mesh: 'motion' set to 'inactive'" every 2 minutes or so. I tried changing the Type to Generic Motion with no change. It just seems like a lot of unnecessary chatter going on.

And suddenly it started working as it should. I noticed that the temperature also wasn't changing at all, and it should have. Humidity was reporting fine. Initiated motion and everything started working as it should. Maybe it just needed kicking.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.