Hub Mesh not working (for me) when Hubs on different update versions

I have 2 C-7 hubs. I recently upgraded Hub 2 to 2.2.4.158 and left Hub 1 on 2.2.4.148. Now all of the devices I am sharing from Hub 1 show as OFF-LINE on Hub 2. All of the devices that I am sharing from Hub 2 are shown as okay on Hub 1. Maybe someone could help explain the Disable column on the device list display page. What if anything am I suppose to do with the Disable column? Is this just a status display or is there some other functionality it has? What is the purpose of the red "X" item in the top right corner, besides displaying the column? On the hub mesh detail display both hubs can see each other, so I am not sure why devices shared to hub 2 are shown as OFF-LINE or how to get sharing working again between hubs. Thanks in advance for your help.

From the release notes:

Hub mesh: advertise available devices in pings. WARNING: not fully compatible with earlier hub mesh versions. You must run 2.2.4.153 on both hubs in the mesh or devices will be disabled and will not update.

The Red X is just to show/hide the disable column. You can disable devices by checking the box beside a device.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I missed the comment about Hub mesh version requirements in the release notes.

1 Like