HSM status rule not triggering

I recently upgraded to the 2.2.7.121 build, and have run into the following issue with a 4.1 rule machine rule. I base the rule on HSMstatus changing value. The rule is being triggered, but the rules are only being running when it is is armed, not disarmed. This rule has been running fine before I upgraded

Here is the log where I manually armed HSMstatus, and then a log entry where it was disarmed.

you can see when it is armed, I get a "deck security indication triggered", but I do not get the same type of log when I disarm. Any ideas?

Just wanted to say, loaded up the .122 build, and same issue. here is the log again.. An arm, followed by a disarm. Only 1 triggered.

Going into the rule and manually clicking "run actions" works. It just seems the actions aren't being run from the trigger

okay.. the rabbit hole just got deeper. Changed my trigger rule to be the following. I broke the changed into 3 separate values. Now as you can tell, the actions are now running after the trigger for disarmed

I ran into the same issue and found that it didn’t impact new rules (Created when 2.2.7 was already installed). Since my rule was simple, I opted for that and then deleted the original one that wouldn’t trigger on disarm.

Hubitat Support.

has anyone looked at this issue? Got the exact same thing happening again. Triggers activating but no actions running for HSMstatus disarming.. Started again a few days ago.

Can you try the following:

In the RM rule, there is a stop button on top. Press it. You will see a red “(Stopped)” beside the rule name on top. The button should also be replaced by a Start button. Press the start button.

Once you have done this, re-test the rule to see if it works now.

This should reset some of the rule’s components and may resolve the issue.

Good guess but no luck.. Same issue. you see actions on arm, but nothing on disarm. Same log entries shown.

Darn. I was hoping that it would have worked…