HSM "Smoke, Gas, and Carbon Monoxide" feature did not successfully send push notifications

I have 10 Z-wave smoke alarms - some First Alerts and Halos. They are set up to set off sirens and send push notifications both to my phone and through Pushover. I had a basic rule that successfully pushed a generic "There's smoke in the house" message whenever one of them detected smoke.

Wanting to get a specific device ID of which detector has been set off, I've made a rule with the HSM "Smoke, Gas, and Carbon Monoxide" feature to try and make that happen. I ran a smoke test tonight with one of the First Alerts. Everything in HSM worked except the two push notifications. Here's the rule and the HSM in-app Smoke Alert notification:

Here are the log entries that show the smoke being detected, the HSM notification going out to the app, and push notifications allegedly being sent to all devices:

The log entry shows that the app successfully ID'd the device and the time, and "thinks" it sent the push notifications. However, I did not receive either the Pushover notification or the notification to my iPhone. Any ideas on why this failed and how to fix? Thanks.

Is Device 276 shown the pushover device? Does the priority need to be set (I dont use pushover)?
If thats what device that is, the pushover driver thinks it sent it out, so HSM did its job and sent the message to the driver.

I have a similar alert setup to just push to the Hubitat app and it worked last time I tested it.

Can your hub reach the internet? Do other push notifications work?

I've had an issue before with Notifications.

If one of the output devices doesn't work (it's inactive, or dead, or improperly defined), the perhaps NONE of the notifications go out. I'm not sure if this has been fixed or not.

So, in your case, if one of the two notification devices don't work, then none will work.

Nope. That helped lead to the solution -- see below.

Thanks -- that was critical information. Pushover was sending notifications, but my iPhone was not delivering them. The Pushover Help section suggested turning off Notifications on my phone, then back on: "This step can force iOS to generate a new push notification token for the Pushover app, which may resolve the problem."

In my case, it DID solve the problem.