HSM & Dashboard 2.0 not in sync

I am playing around with arming/disarming in HSM and the result on the dashboard.

The way it usually works in our house is there is a switch that Alexa turns on to do HSM arm night. This works perfectly, the dashboard shows "Armed Night", and the other switch that Alexa turns on to do HSM disarm causes the dashboard to show "Disarmed".

I have monitoring for smoke, water and custom rules always turned on. I tried disarming from "Armed Night" via the keypad instead of via HSM, and it disarmed all the monitoring, not just intrusion monitoring. I am not sure if that was the intention of disarming via the keypad or not, but the dashboard is properly updated to "All Disarmed".

When I went back into HSM and pressed "Re-Arm Smoke, Water, Custom Rules, Allow Intrusion Arming", I thought the dashboard would display "Disarmed" as it would normally when HSM has been disarmed via the switch, but the dashboard stayed at "All Disarmed", even though smoke, water and custom rules had been armed.

HSM sent an event "armRules" when I re-armed, seems like that ought to cause the dashboard to go to "Disarmed" from "All Disarmed".