HS WD100 Device Handler Triple Tap?

Is there a device handler that supports the WD100 triple tap functionality? The central scene device handler looks like it only supports double tap.

There's probably a driver (what HE calls device handlers) out there that converts the triple tap into a usable event. @dcoffing I know you had a few of these in ST. Have you migrated them to HE?

@mike.maxwell Mike - I saw that you had a few of these WD100+s in another thread. Are you able to use the triple tap functionality? Mine configured with the Generic ZWave CentralScene Dimmer driver and I only have access to double tap.

We did not implement a trippleTap capability, so our drivers and apps don't support it.

1 Like

Sorry for late response, but I have not gotten to migrating over the triple tap functions. I used the triple tap in ST because it was there and I really loved the Darwin handler. I do miss the functionality of the 7 and 8 button features Darwin had added later on. :frowning:

I have been focusing more on changing of to only the current double tap as well as the added functionality of my new Lutron pico's I recently upgraded to.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.