I'm wondering how I could achieve this...
I have 4 exterior wall sconces using Philips HUE bulbs sync'd with my HUE bridge (2 x Front Door, 2 x Garage/Driveway).
I have a Ring doorbell camera (1st Gen) and 2 x Arlo Ultra 4K Cameras (one covering the front door, and another covering the drive way).
I also have a Zigbee 3-way switch controlling my downstairs hall/stair light.
Is it possible to integrate the 3 services using Hubitat, and have the following functionality.
- dawn (-2h) -> dawn - 4 x exterior lights ON
- dawn -> dusk - 4 x exterior lights OFF
- dusk -> 00:00 - 4 x exterior lights ON
- 00:00 -> dawn (-2h)
- Driveway movement activity (Arlo) -> 2 x exterior driveway lights ON (4 minutes)
- Front door activity (Arlo or Ring) -> 2 x exterior door lights ON (4 minutes)
- Front doorbell (Ring) -> 2 x exterior door lights ON, Interior Zigbee switch ON (5 minutes)
- Interior Zigbee switch ON -> 4 x exterior lights ON (45 minutes)
Is it possible to use Hubitat to integrate the different services?