How to schedule light with illuminance and motion

Hi, I want to turn on light when Mode is "Soirée" (evening) and motion is activated and illuminance is below 10.

Does my rule are correct? Probably not, because that doesn't work!

Also, I suppose I probably want she be triggered only when light are off??

You need something to trigger the rule.

When mode changes, or illuminance of your device changes.

Also motion, as I just noticed.

Once rule is triggered it will check your conditions and if they are met will run your action.

Ok it work now! But, how can I choose to turn off light manually and won't be triggeredwhen a motion is detected? I want to turn on light only once for the next time period like next hour..

It is correct with "stop repeating action"?

Unfortunately, that will not work. There is a command to loop/repeate commands and this is one way to stop those.

In your case, you will need to add something that will allow it to “remember” that the lights has been turned on in the last period of your choice.

One way to do this would be to add a Boolean variable that will be set to true when the rule is run, and then will be set to off after your timeframe (Ex.: 1 hour).

Here is one way to do this:

1 Like

Sorry for the long delay. I just modified the rule. I will let you know if I still have problem. Thank you for the explanations!
1 Like

If I want to turn on light on motion in the evening only once how can I do this?

One way would be to extend the duration of the delay on “NePasAllumer”. If it is set to 8 hours, it would no longer turn on for that duration. Would that meet your usecase?

1 Like

One last thing, I have a rule that turn off all light if no motion when mode switch to night. But if I watch tv, the sensor think he have no motion. It is possible to have a condition like '' no motion in the last 10 min''?

Actually my rule look like:

1 Like

If you want the light off 10 minutes after motion stops when in mode Muit, you can add a 10 minute the action.

However, I think swapping your if condition with your trigger would work better. Here is an option that should do what you need:

Trigger:
motion starts

Action:
Cancel delayed actions
if mode Nuit then
Wait for event: motion stops
Turn off light, delay 10 minutes, cancellable
End if