How to change device parameter in a rule?

How does one modify a device parameter as part of a rule?

I'd like to turn the LED Indicator lights off on the Zooz switches just for bed. ( I am told the blue lights are too bright )

I saw there is a run custom command option, which i tried with 3 integer arguments, 2,1,0. But it errored that it didn't match the function signature, below. Also tried with a string, but seems to be expecting an object type configure?

groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: zoozCentralSceneDimmer.configure() is applicable for argument types: (java.lang.Integer, java.lang.Integer, java.lang.Integer) values: [2, 1, 0]
Possible solutions: configure() (configure)

Any other way to go about setting it, other than configuring it to always off which would be my fall back if i need to.

That is intended to run a custom command--or any command you don't want to or can't use through an existing "standard" capability--in the driver. "Configure" is a stock command that takes no arguments. It is something you may need to run after changing a configuration parameter (such as the LED setting) on a Z-Wave device, but it alone--perhaps contrary to what the name sounds like--cannot change these settings. In other words, it's failing both because it is not being called properly and because it can't actually do this in the first place.

If you're using the stock driver, the LED setting is not exposed as a command, only as a preference (below the commands and state variables on the device admin page). There needs to be a command--in the admin UI this would be a button (similar to the "Configure" buttons and others up there) that you could click, possibly after filling in parameter values, that would do what you want. You could then tell RM to execute that command. RM--and any app--can't change something that is just exposed as a preference.

Unfortunately, this means that with the stock driver, you can't do this. It would be possible to write or modify a custom driver that exposed the LED setting as a command (where the command would modify the Z-Wave parameter behind the scenes), but I'm not sure one exists at the moment.

Thanks for the prompt explanation. Looks like always off for now.