How setup virtual buttons in web interface?

Hi all. I'm new to Hubitat. I've set up several Sonoff S31 plugs and a Zooz ZEN32 buttons controller. Everything works as it should, controlling the plugs from Zooz.

But I also want to be able to basically have a virtual version of Zooz on the screen so that I control it by a mouse from the Hubitat web interface. How do I do that?

Thanks!

What do you mean by above? After pairing the Zooz devices to Hubitat, they should appear in your list of devices that you can click on ech to get the device screen and control device from that. However, that is noticeably tedious.

I think you can accomplish what you want by creating a dashboard without the need to create anything virtual.

2 Likes

As @stephen_nutt indicates, all you need is to create a dashboard and add the devices you want to control on it. Then you can add a link to this new dashboard on your desktop screen, which will make it accessible via your web browser of choice.

3 Likes

Thank you! I created a Dashboard. Trying to google how can one Tile control all my switches and looks like it's not easy. If you could offer an easy solution - I'd appreciate it!

If you need one tile to control all switches, there are a few options available. One would be to add the Groups and Scenes app (I think it is still available?). Then create a group which includes all the switches that you want to control. A new device will be created from this. This new switch/dimmer/bulb device will allow you to control all the included switches as one.

Would that provide you with what you need?

2 Likes

Awesome! It Works. Thank you very much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.