How do change trigger conitions to all? turn off all lights easy?

hello

im trying to move a simple rule i had in event engine to RM. (EE stopped working today so im back to RM now lol)

it is 4 rules based on presents, 3 of them are easy like 1 person leave it puts the garage door down.

but if EVERYONE leaves, it will more stuff

but trigger acctions keeps saying ANY and i need it to say all, how do i do this?

also is there an easy way to turn off all light rather than listing them all in the rule?

There are a couple of options that I have seen used:

1. Use a presence combining app to create an “Everyone has left” presence.
  1. In your action, add an if statement that checked that everyone has left.
1 Like

Triggers cannot be All because they are events. For a trigger to be considered All, every one of them would have to change simultaneously which is impossible. So, instead, your trigger should be Any.

Then, in your Actions, you do a conditional that says IF Everyone is gone then do "more stuff."

This gets a lot of people. Event Engine does something behind the scenes to let you have "All" triggers but it's a workaround.

2 Likes

okay i think i got it, what about lights? can i somehoe point to an all light groups?

As far as I know, there is no command to turn on all lights.

One option, which is something I have done, is to create a group that includes all your lights. Then you can set your rule to turn off the group.