How can i turn on my zigbee network. has always show it as off

ON my C-7 hub is has always show the Zigbee network as offline. I just rebooted several times and it was online but as soon as I went to devices it went offline again.

If this was the case from the first day you plugged the hub in, then you may need a replacement. Please be sure to open a warranty claim by visiting the following page:

1 Like

@user1795 I defer to @bobbyd's judgment on a possible hardware issue. But if this is a recent development and not something you've experienced since day 1 you might try shutting down the hub, unplugging it from the wall for a minute (30 seconds will probably do) and plugging it back in. Try to avoid unplugging the hub at the micro USB connector. Better to do it at the wall end.

If that works and the radio stays on for a while, then we need to look and see why your zigbee radio keeps turning off. Short of a hardware problem it may be the result of excessive load on the hub. When that happens the zigbee radio is the first to take one for the team, so to speak.

2 Likes

Its been offline since day 1. Have filed a warranty claim. No problem with Z Wave devices.
Thanks

1 Like

I've seen this advice several times in various posts. Is it just to avoid breaking something on the circuit board?

1 Like

Exactly. Those micro USB connectors can be fragile. I've busted a few of them in my day, fortunately not on my HEs.

3 Likes