How can i change the text of one tile?

Hello, first of all sorry about my english and sorry if this question is already answered, but i have been searching around the forum and have not seen anything.
I have made a Dashboard, selected Spanish but there is a mistake in the text and i cant figure out how can i change.

Is it possible to change?
Thanks

You can do it with CSS

1 Like

Thanks, i have seen this post before asking, but when I open the css tab is empty so i cant modify anything.

Is that text you want to edit the device name? If so you can go in and rename the device in the device tab of HE. That will update the dashboard name for it as well. If not, what kind of tile is that? I do not recognize it icon.

As for the CSS, you just paste in your own custom code, it is blank by default.

EDIT: You can also edit tile titles in smartly, but that will change a lot of things. Check out the release thread before doing it to see what it does over and above change tile names.

1 Like

I think this is something support would like to be aware of as that is the status 'off'.
Tagging @bobbyD so he can direct the request to the proper person : The correct spelling for OFF in Spanish is APAGADO

2 Likes

I just found that as you posted. Nice grab (unfortunately I don't know Spanish or I may have got it sooner :wink: )

1 Like

Yes! Just this, so i can't do it myself.
Thank you all

2 Likes

From what I read you can do it via CSS like @morningz posted above. You would need to use the inspect element in in your browser to find the tile id and add the CSS manually as documented in the link.

If it is not a rush, I am sure support will get it fixed with an update.

1 Like

Thanks! I will try, but it seems difficult for me

I agree. If it were me I would focus on learning other stuff and leave this one to the support team. Until then just laugh about it. silly hubitat! :laughing:

You are the @One. < rim shot >