HomeSeer HS-FLS100+ Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor Issues

Having issues with Built In Driver titled HomeSeer Floodlight Sensor.

Issue 1: Device remained connected and mostly functioning as expected for about a day and a half, then just dropped off with no control or reporting of lux. I have hub positioned about 10 feet away so this should not be a signal strength issue.

Issue 2: When the device is functioning, during high noon sunlight, it continues to toggle the lights on for a second then off, even with Lux set to Always don't turn on light.

With issue 1, I am getting no log entries when clicking Configure, Off, On, or Refresh. I have debug enabled. When I use the old deprecated driver I was at least getting a log entry when clicking configure.

I have pulled this out of the postings here: [DEPRECATED] HS-FLS100+ Floodlight Sensor
Tagging @bcopeland

can you screenshot the node info from the z-wave details page?

This device has a counterintuitive configuration / on device controls. The on device controls can override the configured settings.. The 2 dials on the back.. Can you take a picture of it’s settings?

Attached

Cool.. But the node detail I need is from the settings -> z-wave details page

I’m going to pull out my homeseer decoder ring and verify the dials

Looks like you are going to want to rotate the lux knob to the opposite side

GAHHHH! This is exactly the place I was looking for. I was sure there was more advanced logging, couldn't find it. I literally just toggled the physical switch on this device to rejoin it (cover's a neighbor's yard)

I am now able to control again, will wait to see if it drops off again.

Will give those settings a try and report back tomorrow.

1 Like

Ok.. the LWR RSSI is a positive number.. So that is good.. If it stops working again can you re-screenshot this