HomeSeer HS-FLS100+ G2 Z-Wave Plus Floodlight Sensor (NEW)

Yes, thank you, @thebearmay!

1 Like

Does anyone know the status of the latest driver for the FLS100 G2? and Where to find it?
Thank you.

Do you mean for HE? I have one of these devices and it is using the stock driver. Seems to be working but it is sitting on a basement table in a "test" configuration.

2 Likes

I'd like to set my lights to turn on at 10:00 so the lights don't come on when sitting outside in the evening. Is it possible to set the lux threshold or change the auto/manual mode using any of the available drivers? Is there a better way to accomplish this other than building the motion->light logic into a rule machine rule?

I have 4 HS-FLS100+ G2 devices.
They are the best and only devices that I found and that can PIR motion detect and run on regular 110VDC. All others are battery operated and therefore useless to me.
My problem is that they were on Vera, which was totally online. When Vera went out of business, I had no way to change their status(disconnect them). I am now seeking away to get them into 'FACTORY RESET' mode.

1. Press the Link button 3 times within 1.5 seconds to put the unit into exclusion mode.
  2. Within 1 second of step 1, press the Link button again and hold until LED is off (about 5 seconds).
  3. Node ID is excluded. The device reverts to factory default state and will be in auto-inclusion mode for 4 minutes.