HomeKit App lost all shared devices?

Hello - I was testing out the HomeKit Integration by creating a "Hubitat Home" in the Home app. I shared all the devices successfully about 10 days ago and the devices responded with status updates and also to commands in the Home app. It all looked good and I set things aside for the time being.

Today I went to look at the Hubitat Home in Home app and all devices were showing "No Response". I then went to the HomeKit App in HE and none of the devices were selected.

Any idea what happened and what I can do to fix it? I haven't changed anything on the HE side or on the Apple side (my Homebridge instances continue to work).

Hub: C5 Platform version:2.3.4.115

I suggest updating your firmware, there have been some fixes with the homekit integration.
Also take a look at this.

2 Likes

Yes, please update to the latest version. I believe 2.3.4.115 was the last beta version before 2.3.4 went public.

Not sure what happened here, but re-selecting same devices should re-create respective HomeKit accessories with the same ids.

Just updated to 2.3.4.128 and now all the devices in "Hubitat Home" have disappeared from the Home app.

Update: Adding an accessory in the Homekit app now shows it in the Apple Home app. I guess I will just add all the devices again and keep an eye on this for a while.

Please select the devices, and they should appear in Home in about 20-30 seconds.
Make sure that Relaxed home hub pairing security toggle is on in the Advanced section at the bottom of the app.

1 Like

Thanks - that worked. The setting was on by default. Will watch this over the next couple of days and see if it happens again.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 360 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.