Homebridge V2 and Zooz ZEN30

In my 3 Season Room, I have the Zooz ZEN30 installed. The dimmer paddle is wired directly to the lights and I have the Relay button setup to control two Z-Wave outlets through Rule Machine, this is to power the fans in the room. I have no issues when using the switch locally, the issue only occurs when I use home bridge to turn on the fans. The fans turn on properly, however the dimmer is set to on also but doesn't actually turn on the lights. This wouldn't be an issue normally, however this also turns the lights on in the Home app on my iPhone, so the lights actually appear to be on.

Is this an issue with child devices when controlled through Homebridge?

Also here are some more details on my configuration, I live in a fairly old house that was originally plaster walls so I run multiple hubs. I have two hubs at the far ends of the house that run my z-wave devices and then a third hub in my network rack running my apps / integrations. This setup works and is very stable for me with the exception of this one oddity tied to this double switch.

Anyone have any thoughts or solutions?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.