Home Safety Monitor keeps turning off my Den Lights

This happened a few times and seemed random. Today I decided to figure it out.Since I have my Lutron lights integrated with ST and I'm learning how to follow events in hubitat, it was hard to track down the source. So here's what I found. @bravenel I think I need you on this one. Pic 1 shows my HSM setup...fairly simple I think.

Pic 3 below is the location event log that shows the HSM being disarmed at the same time my Den Lights went off

Pic 3 below is the event log of my Den Lights showing the digital off being sent

Strange right..well this is the stranger part. Every time I click on the HSM app in the App List, it triggers the "disarmed" mode and turns off the den lights as also shown in both events logs above. WTH. Please help!

Forgot to mention…the only thing that ties HSM to my den lights are with the water sensors. Den Lights set to flash when moisture detected. I checked the events for both sensors. No wet events.

I mentioned on another post that my light keeps turning on when I click on Home Safety Monitor app. Opposite of your case. Deleted the app and started from scratch and after a day it happened again. I removed all the lights from the app and hoping and waiting for a fix. Both light alerts and flash turning on my lights.