Home assistant integration (HE > HA)

Yep, I agree that the magic combination of Zigbee controller chip, Zigbee software stack, and Zigbee repeaters can create an Aqara friendly Zigbee mesh network. I am glad to hear you found a combination that has been working well for you!

I know from my testing, that my Lowes Iris v2 (3210-L) outlets do not play well whatsoever with Aqara temp/humid and vibration sensors. This was true on my C3, C5, C7, and C8 Hubitat hubs. However, since I have so many other Iris v2 motion, contact, and leak sensors - I am not willing to change my Zigbee repeaters as my Zigbee mesh has been rock solid for years. It definitely can help having all devices from a single vendor. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh I hear you. When I had them on my main zigbee mesh I thought I fixed the problems by removing three ST outlets leaving mostly sonoff outlets in place at that time. But I still experienced random disconnects. It could have been the sonoff - most of them are gone now and replaced with Sengled and thirdreality - but I am not going to upset a working solution to try them again. They are definitely “unique” and have to be treated with kid gloves.

1 Like

Hi there at @ogiewon I've managed to get HEDB working but I can't seem to get my head around HACS . Please could you sign post me or offer instructions on how to accomplish this. I understand Maker API in HE but have no idea on what to do next.

Do I need a HACS code for HA, please could you advise In a little more detail... Appreciated....Stu

1 Like

Follow the guide below to install HACS on Home Assistant.

And then follow the guide at

5 Likes

@ogiewon it's taken me while to get my head around this but I've got there. You're a superstar. Much appreciated for your help. Amazing!

2 Likes

Glad to hear!

Hi,
can you explain how to go about reading hubitat

See this post just a couple above yours for details on how to bring Hubitat devices into Home Assistant

4 Likes

Thanks. work fine.

2 Likes