HEM v5

Power = Watts. I wrote them all out on the updated driver page. Watts are reported a bit differently then all the others (especially if you have selective reporting on). I'll looked into the 3rd clamp support and update the driver page.

Mick, I'm considering getting one of these units and I'd love to be able to monitor the power going to a sub-panel as well as the main. That does not seem to be a viable option and I'm thinking you are not a US user and that's why you have a 3-clamp model. Is that the case?

I can flesh out the 3 clamp support. It's in there but not completely finished because I didn't think it was actually possible with the models I saw available.

If I understand the Aeotec docs then the 3-clamp model is for European wiring, not US. But I'm sure they will appreciate your effort. :smiley:

Correct... I am a UK user. Strange we have something bigger than in the US (LOL)

The driver works great but I'm getting far too many events and it fills my database up quickly. Is their an easy way to cut back on the events put into the database?