Help with ERRORS on Iris 3210 Repeaters

Getting this error on a couple of my 3210's I use as Zwave repeaters. Can anyone help me figure out what and why?

Are you using the native Generic Z-wave repeater driver? I'm not getting this error even if I press Refresh on the edit device page. But this looks like it's trying to execute "refreshAll" which I'm only familiar with for Child devices.

Yes, but I didn't in the beginning. I switched back to generic. Could this be something left behind from that?

I encountered the same problem after temporarily switching drivers; did you try temporarily installing a driver with an 'unschedule' statement added? This solved the problem for me (recall this thread):

Anything to be concerned about?

Yea, but its a bit much for my skill level!

You can take a copy of the driver you tried which caused the issue, search for the 'schedule' statement line and just substitute unschedule() for it. Install the driver, press the save & configure buttons (I always forget the order in which you do this so I try it both ways) on the device settings page, and that should do it. Then restore the original built-in driver, do the save and configure and you should be good to go.

Just looked at it and did a word search for schedule. All it found was: Line 85: unschedule() What am I missing???

Make sure there are no schedule lines, just unschedule(). And do the save, configure steps as above.

Ok, gonna give it a try. Thanks for all your help

Hope it works out for you; I am no groovy coder but that is my recollection as to how I solve my problem based on others experiences with the same issue.

1 Like